This artistic environment is the ideal venue for getting your message in front of a receptive and interested audience of more than 35,000 theatre and music goers who look forward to reading the playbill in a comfortable, relaxed setting in anticipation of an exciting night of great entertainment.
DORSET THEATRE FESTIVAL BENEFITS
- Full Page and Half Page Advertisers: 50% off tickets for ALL employees for Dorset Theatre Festival’s NEW Community Partners Nights. Community Partners Nights will spotlight supporters like you—and our Giving Back program—with a pre-show reception, music, and small bites. A great networking opportunity and our way of saying thank you! Look for an upcoming schedule of these events!
- Advertisers receive special notice of the most exciting events of our season, including opening night receptions, artist talk-backs, panel discussions, and and pre-show meet and greets.
MANCHESTER MUSIC FESTIVAL BENEFITS
- Full Page Advertisers: 4 tickets to 2 Thursday Chamber Concerts PLUS 4 tickets to all Sunday afternoon Young Artists concerts.
- Half Page Advertisers: 4 tickets to 1 Thursday Chamber Concert PLUS 4 tickets to all Sunday afternoon Young Artists concerts.
- Quarter Page Advertisers: 2 tickets to 1 Thursday Chamber Concert PLUS 2 tickets to all Sunday afternoon Young Artists concerts.
WESTON PLAYHOUSE BENEFITS
- Full Page Advertisers: 6 comp tickets to every production (midweek only)
- Half Page Advertisers: 4 comp tickets to every production (midweek only)
- Quarter Page Advertisers: 2 comp tickets to every production (midweek only)
Your ad in these local playbills help support the education and outreach programs that bring the arts to thousands of local school children each year
Click Here to Download the 2022 Rate Card
If you’re ready to take the next step and reserve your space in one or all of the local playbills, please click below.
Kimberly Jones, Director of Advertising
4858 Main Street
Manchester Center, VT 05255
Old Mill Road Media, LLC
P.O. Box 569
Manchester Center, VT 05255
Closing & Issuance Dates
Reach three times the audience!
Advertise in Weston Playhouse, Dorset Theatre Festival, and Manchester Music Festival playbills at discounted rates!
- Promote your business to the combined audience of 35,000 savvy theatre-goers.
- Support the arts and be a part of their 2020 season.
- Enjoy ticket benefits for you and/or your employees!
|back cover (includes color)||$1,838||$1,838||$920||$3,952|
|inside front cover (includes color)||$1,733||$1,733||$815||$3,649|
|inside back cover (includes color)||$1,549||$1,549||$815||$3,343|
|full page (b&w)||$1,045||$1,045||$520||$2,228|
|half page (b&w)||$615||$615||$300||$1,310|
|quarter page vertical (b&w)||$384||$384||$195||$821|
|quarter page horizontal (b&w)||$384||$384||$195||$821|
|one eighth page (b&w)||$300||$300||$105||$594|
|full page (color)||$1,195||$1,195||$620|
|half page (color)||$715||$715||$375|
|quarter page (color)||$484||$484||$240|
|one eighth page (color)||$400||$400||$150|
If you require production work, there will be a minimum production charge of $45. More complicated layout with proof will be additional (please call for more details).
Advertising rates are based on receiving your ad electronically, camera ready; otherwise additional production work including typesetting, scanning, resizing, reverse ads, screens, and bleed ads will be charged to the advertiser at prevailing rates.
High-resolution PDF (preferred)
InDesign CC or below (include all images & fonts)
Illustrator CC or below (type outlined)
High resolution PSD or TIF ( Flattened, CMKY, 300 dpi)
Please name files with YOUR advertiser name and issue date. Please provide crop marks for BLEED ADS ONLY.
All provided photos should be CMYK, 300dpi and sized at 100% when imported into your layout program.
All provided photos should be color-corrected and ready for print. Old Mill Road Media, LLC is not responsible for the quality of supplied photos and art.
The Publisher will not assume responsibility for color ads printed without a provided digital color proof.
Contract & Copy Regulations
No cancellations will be accepted after closing date.
The Publisher reserves the right to reject any and all advertising. All advertising is subject to Publisher’s approval and agreement by the advertiser to indemnify and protect the Publisher from loss or expense on claims and suits based on subject matter of such advertisements. Regarding copy changes, advertisers under contract will have prior ad run unless advertising offices are notified of changes by closing dates. The Publisher assumes no liability for errors in ads or, for any reason, the omission of an advertisement. Liability for errors for which the Publisher may be found legally responsible cannot exceed the cost of the space.